Tuesday, November 14, 2006

To Borat or Not?

I shall throw caution to the wind. So what if I'm broke-I shall go watch Borat, eat good food and have fun in Henley.
My bank manager will hunt me down, I will be wearing primark clothes all year but i will be happy.
I will pray that daddy makes a load of money this year. I will pray that i get a good part-time job. I will pray for a rich boyfriend who has a nice house and a vespa (in addition to the fancy cars, but cars arent practical in london).
I will do uni work consistantly and exercise at least four times a week. I will add at least 100m metres to my running time everyday at the gym. I will run. I will dance. I shall try to read more too, and be intellectual.
I'm starting to be organised as well, with my 'pengangkutan peladang trg sdn.bhd.' diary.
Wish me luck, pray for me and give me a hug when you see me. I like hugs. Especially big, bear hugs.

No comments: